Complaint Review:  Deluxe Marketing Inc,

• Reported By: Mario evicted rodriguez — everett Washington
 Deluxe Marketing Inc,
Nationwide USA

Deluxe Marketing Inc, Dmi Have not been paid my holdback Renton Washington

Hello my name is mario r I worked for dmi for about 8 months I thought they were a good company I never seen them do anything bad

The one thing they did they hold 10 percent of each paycheck to cover charge backs after your last paycheck your supposed to wait 6 months them what ever that is left over they cut you a check. so I have been waiting moved on with my life so I thought. I contacted lynn grams the secretary for Washington she advised me that I have to email them and request it so I did that in Jan. after my six months I got an email from there payroll dept payroll@deluxemarketinginc.com is the only contact I have they confirmed what the amount was they owed me and I would get a check by March 13. well I live paycheck to paycheck single father I was counting on that check. so the date came I never got a check they emailed me and verified my addresse so I called and called and wrote about 5 emails never getting a response. [continued below]....

..... on March 27th I was evicted from my house due to not having enough to pay the rent . so now my daughter and I have no where to go. if anyone can help please I don't know what to do anymore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deluxe-Marketing-Inc/nationwide/nbspDeluxe-Marketing-Inc-Dmi-Have-not-been-paid-my-holdback-Renton-Washington-1136146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on  Deluxe Marketing Inc,