Complaint Review: DeluxeHire (deluxehire.co.uk)

• Submitted: Fri, June 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Estelle Lloyd — London
DeluxeHire (deluxehire.co.uk)
Internet United Kingdom

DeluxeHire ,deluxehire.co.uk, Avoid doing business with DeluxeHire, Bebe, - deposit not refunded London Internet

Like previous testimonials on this site, I hire some equipment from DeluxeHire.co.uk. The woman is called Bebe and was very friendly at first. The equipment was delivered (not on time but still it was delivered) and was in great condition. A few weeks after the equipment was returned I called to inquire about my £150 deposit. At first I  was told that a statement of returned goods would be sent to me. Having not received this a few weeks later I called again and was told (still by Bebe) that I would be refunded in full. I received a credit note but the funds were never tranfered to my bank account. I then called again to inquire and then was told that several pieces of equipment were missing on their end. I tried to explain that this was a mistake, nothing was missing and if that had been the case I would have seen it immediately as the "missing pieces" would still be in my house.

By that point it became clear to me that the deposit was a scam and would never be returned to me.

Avoid doing business with this company at all costs. They will NEVER refund your deposit. There are hundreds of more reputable firms in London to hire equipment from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeluxeHire-deluxehirecouk/internet/DeluxeHire-deluxehirecouk-Avoid-doing-business-with-DeluxeHire-Bebe-deposit-not-r-1057276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DeluxeHire (deluxehire.co.uk)