Complaint Review: DeluxeHire

• Reported By: AngieLou — Marlow Internet United Kingdom
DeluxeHire
28 Grosvenor Street Internet United States of America

DeluxeHire Wedding Scam London, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I too got scammed by deluxe/bebe!!

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*Consumer Comment: Deluxe Hire SCAM artists

I hired a number of items from DeluxeHire for my wedding in August 2012, two days before the event Bebe called to say they would not be able to honour the contract as they had, had a dispute with their landlord and were unable to gain access to their warehouse. (This should have rung alarm bells)

Bebe assured me her accountant would refund all monies which had been paid upfront in good faith, by October I had still not had my monies returned, despite repeated requests! I filed a small claim which was undefended and judgement was entered against DeluxeHire, who have subsequently moved premises!

I will be applying for the issue of a warrant to seize goods to the value of the hire, plus all costs and interest.

Be warned this company are a con, they should not be trading and adopt aboherrent business practices!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeluxeHire/internet/DeluxeHire-Wedding-Scam-London-Internet-977173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DeluxeHire

I too got scammed by deluxe/bebe!!

AUTHOR: Nicolaj - (United Kingdom)

In April 2011i paid 402 for charger plates for my wedding in July. Despite numerous attempts to contact deluxe they finally told me 2 days before my wedding they had a re boot problem with their computers and my order was lost and couldn't provide me order. They said they would pay me back my refund.

I tried for over a year to get my money back, Bebe kept assuring me I would get my money and she would just laugh on the phone to me and. Say "oh well". I started court proceedings, instructed bailiffs but no luck.

Please avoid this company, they are thiefs!!!!!

UPDATE

AUTHOR: AngieLou - (United Kingdom)

If you want to contact me you can email me on angela.coburn@valuewindows.co.uk

Deluxe Hire SCAM artists

AUTHOR: Anon - (United Kingdom)

Hello, I am also fighting a battle with them to get my refund after not delivering the correct goods for my wedding day! How do we get in contact with each other? There must be others out there!