Complaint Review: Demand Force

• Reported By: SteveW — Denver Colorado
Demand Force
Internet USA

Demand Force Hard sell.... Bad followup Internet

I am total agreement as to how Demand Force works, and I have to say how disappointed I was in dealing with them.

They called multiple times during a week to get us on board, and promised us the moon if we signed up, so much so that our office manager liked the program so much, she wanted to work for them.

Once we signed up, and we were lucky it was only for 3 months, there was no followup on their part to help us make the best use of their product.  They did not respond well, and always had excuses.

They display dollars earned on our home screen of theirs to charactorize the success they are bringing to our business, but in further checking, 90 % of what they said they brought, was brought by our own staff, and not theirs.

When we decided to pull out, I called twice to cancel, never got a call back from the rep, and then after two weeks, they emailed, and said all cancellations have to be done by email, and we owed for another month....RIPOFF!

In their intro, they never said we would be charged 99 cents per email address retrieved by them for our database, yet we were charged each month, and that can add up.

I also had a 10 dollar additional charge for some of these emails retrieved by them for us, and they have called multiple times to get this paltry 10 dollars.  When I called, and told Sherelle of my major disappointment, I would have thought she would have forgiven the money owed, or at least go to her supervisor to try to forgive this small debt.  But she did not.

I gladly paid it, and said they deserve to be written up on the Ripoff report, and I hope all reading this will realize this company cares only about themselves, and not their clients!

Stay away from Demand Force....they are not what you think!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Demand-Force/internet/Demand-Force-Hard-sell-Bad-followup-Internet-1069355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Demand Force