Complaint Review: Demandforce

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: SJAUMAN — Bellefonte Pennsylvania
Demandforce
San Francisco, Pennsylvania USA

Demandforce Unresponsive to service requests. Removed MY site when I posted a negative review about them. San Francisco Pennsylvania

After 1 year of service Demandforce stopped responding to my requests to remove unfair reviews.  Wanting to protect my business reputation and explain the presence of a negative review online, I added a business response to the negative review.  In that response I mentioned Demandforce by name and how I was paying them to protect my online reputation but was not receiving satisfactory service.

Within a day, my entire rep page was removed and replaced with a generic page.  Any attempt to communicate with Demandforce has resulted in a message left with no call returned.  My requests for removal have been rejected, stating completely unrelated reasons and impertinent guidelines.

I have found another CRM program provider that is pertinent to my business and very cooperative and responsive.  I'm hoping I won't be posting a rip off report about them in 12 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Demandforce/San-Francisco-Pennsylvania/Demandforce-Unresponsive-to-service-requests-Removed-MY-site-when-I-posted-a-negative-r-1117238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Demandforce