Complaint Review: Demaxio Merchant Services

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: ISO Disgusted — temecula California USA
Demaxio Merchant Services
27393 ynez road temecula, California United States of America

Demaxio Merchant Services Allyn Emery, Griff Emery, Ron K. Paine Residual Theft, Merchant Abuse, No Integrity temecula, California

*Author of original report: Second chance

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal: A look into the truth.

I was a loyal rep with this company when it was run by the founder. As soon as he left around the end of 2012 it completely fell apart and some guy that does not appear to know the industry (2 years or less experience) is now running it Ron K. Paine--who is on the dead beat dad list and has a bench warrant for non payment of child support. They stopped paying my commission.  My contract states I am bought out at x times my residuals and Ron Paine and Griff Emery will not communicate with me after I told them I would not continue without payment. They have withheld all of my money since November putting my family in a terrible bind during christmas.

Allyn Emery is an attorney and the owner of the company with his brother Griff--they have been involved since the inception of demaxio and actually ran the founder off based on what Ron Paine states "they railroaded his a*s right out of here to settle some lawsuit quickly".

I am not sure if anyone can help but these guys are not paying--I was told I'd get $300 per account or residuals and Ron says "we are not doing that anymore". He then tried to get me to run a team for him!

This is the 3rd ISO I have had my residuals stolen from. Ron said they'd sue me if I tried to move my accounts. Has anyone else had this problem?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Demaxio-Merchant-Services/temecula-California-92591/Demaxio-Merchant-Services-Allyn-Emery-Griff-Emery-Ron-K-Paine-Residual-Theft-Merchant-1005163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Demaxio Merchant Services

Second chance

AUTHOR: ISO Disgusted - (USA)

Ok fair enough. Maybe I misunderstood Ron. It's just that since I moved the time difference and their short hours its hard to reach anyone most days. As far as Scott goes, that's why my boss and I went there because he was so helpful in teaching us the business sand he was a stand up guy as long as I knew him. What ever the change it doesn't seem that good but ill give you another chance. I am worried about the "rep in good standing" comment because that's how the last three isos stold my residuals, cuz I stopped putting deals in. I'll send in my

Rebuttal: A look into the truth.

AUTHOR: deMAXio Admin - (United States of America)

First of all the statements made on a personal level are just untrue.  I have been a manager in the Card Payment industry for over 5 years now after owning and operating a restaurant for 14 years.  The personal attack regarding Dead Beat Dad List with warrants is untrue and I couldn't even find such a list that actually lists these persons that deserve public shame.

As far as residual payment to any independent agents: The only time that residuals have been held or discontinued was during the time that Scott A. Hardy was running the company.  Since that time we have reinstated residuals for agents that were in good standing according to the original agent agreement, as directed by Allyn and Griff Emery.  So if you are reading this, Scott Hardy is no longer with deMAXio, and if you have an issue that needs to be resolved, please contact us.

As far as the availability of a buyout, I have never seen a written request for a buyout.  Any buyout request will be handled per the agent agreement.

I have never made the statement that Scott Hardy was railroaded out of anything, for any reason.

The $300 program is still available to agents active with deMAXio.  However we are in process of putting together programs for agents to become more vested in the company as partners in taking care of our merchants.  Part of this is the extending of the Merchant and Agent Support teams hours from 8am-12pm to 8am to 4pm PST.

There are many ISOs that there sole business plan is to take agents hard earned residuals, this is not that place.  If you have had issues with deMAXio, please contact us we will horror our obligations to you.  You will not be put off or ignored as under the pervious management.