Complaint Review: Denice Newell

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Karen M. — Rehoboth Massachusetts United States of America
Denice Newell
560 Paulison Ave Clifton, New Jersey United States of America

Denice Newell Austin Ojeda I sent a MoneyGram for $4200 for Jet Skiis which they never delivered Clifton, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: You got scammed

I contacted Denice Newell via email after I saw her Advertisement on Craig's List for 2 Jet Skiis. I sent a MoneyGram for a total of $4,200, for the 2 Jet Skiis to a Austin, Ojeda, 560 Paulison Ave, clifton, NJ 07011. They said they were from Google checkout. That my order was guaranteed up to $50,000. They never shipped them and won't respond to my email messages after a month of constant emails.

They had me fax a copy of the MoneyGram receipt to:  267-695-8192. Can't someone track these people via the fax number. It is still working. I have all the copies of the paperwork I sent them. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denice-Newell/Clifton-New-Jersey-07011/Denice-Newell-Austin-Ojeda-I-sent-a-MoneyGram-for-4200-for-Jet-Skiis-which-they-never-del-974085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denice Newell

You got scammed

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

There is no such person just a Nigerian who took your money and it is gone period - I am so sorry.

socialism