• Report: #1101929

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: Armywife41 — north las vegas Nevada
Denis Garner
, Select State/Province USA

Denis Garner He sent me 1600 and asked me to dep and keep 200.00 and return the rest via western union NY

This person Denis Gardner contacted me through my email an asked for info to sign up for a secret shopper.  He than said in email that if accepted, I would recieve instructions on how to be a secret shopper.  I recieved an envelope in US mail with instructions to dep cashiers check and keep 200.00 for my fee to begin shopping but first I had to wire back through western union the remainder of the 1650 he sent me. I showed this to my coworkers and they all agreed it was a scam and one of my co workers looked it up..  i emailed him and told him he was a scam, i have not heard from him since.

Note I had signed up through American Services that is a job site and then contacted

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denis-Garner/Select-StateProvince/Denis-Garner-He-sent-me-1600-and-asked-me-to-dep-and-keep-20000-and-return-the-rest-via-1101929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denis Garner