Complaint Review: Denise Alvarado Planet Voodoo

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Oshun9 — New Orleans Internet United States of America
Denise Alvarado Planet Voodoo

Denise Alvarado Planet Voodoo Crossroads University, Hoodoo Almanac, Hoodoo and Conjure Quarterly con woman, spiritual scammer, fake voodoo spells, unlicensed practice of psychology Internet

How can this woman be allowed to get away with what she does? I sent her lots of money for voodoo dolls and hoodoo spell products, all of it worthless. Took months for me to get this crap also. The dolls are cheap looking. Other stuff just didn`t work but I was desperate when I tried this. She claims to be a "pipe carrier" of a native american tribe that has no pipe carriers. http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=3857.0  She`s a member of professional organizations that take anybody who will pay the entrance fee (e.g. one organization of "native american" "anthropologists"). Her books are full of stolen or inaccurate info. Next I`m filing a better business bureau report. I suppose in some ways I deserve what I got. What kind of idiot believes in this stuff right? I can be happy even if I have been ripped-off so long as I can help others to avoid her and those associated with her. Oh that is a "madrina angelique" (crossroads mamas is another con site they run).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denise-Alvarado-Planet-Voodoo/internet/Denise-Alvarado-Planet-Voodoo-Crossroads-University-Hoodoo-Almanac-Hoodoo-and-Conjure-Qu-959755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denise Alvarado Planet Voodoo