Complaint Review: Denise-Alvarado

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy — Fitchburg Massachusetts
Denise-Alvarado
http://www.planetvoodoo.com/ Internet United States of America

Denise-Alvarado Riped off and getting away with it. I have not received a thing NATTA, for the monies I have paid. Not even an email or response. Internet

I have enrolled months ago into her program and much like others all excited to begin.   For my moneies paid I received nothing in return except access to a glorified chat, blog site....and this is not what I paid for.    I contracted and paid for taking classes and a subscription.  I also, paid to receive a kit and mailing which all said I have not received a thing.  Her online assoiciates are just as guilty and responsible as they enable her to ripe people off .  They do ignore any complainst and fail to follow through with what is promised.

I decided to file this report in hopes to bring attention to the matter and I am really wondering why is this woman this way and how is it that she is getting away with scamming people out of money.  Behavior as of this in my view is criminal and should not be allowed to continue.  Her claims in being professional, an educator and all that is false and does a disservice to authentic people.    THIS BEHAVIOR MUST STOP and since it is on the internet it no longer is just a local or state problem it is much more... something needs to be done to put a stop to such criminal activity.

After reading the reports on this site I agree it is best to avoid this company, woman, and anything that has to do with them.. as they are frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denise-Alvarado/internet/Denise-Alvarado-Riped-off-and-getting-away-with-it-I-have-not-received-a-thing-NATTA-1036636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denise-Alvarado