alliance

• Reported By: bc — Baltimore Maryland USA
Denise Cleaning
unk Internet United States of America

Denise Cleaning 410-206-5991 COMPLETE RIP OFF Internet, Internet

I own a rental in Baltimore City and hired Denise Cleaning whom I found on Craigs List. Denise came to the property with one other(a male). She was paid $ 350 to do about four hours of cleaning. Since her ad seemed professional, I gave the funds to the new tenant to pay her on completion since I had to be another obligation. I received a call from the new tenants who trusted that she did a good job but upon her exit, they looked around and nothing had been cleaned, they admitted they should have checked her work before paying but they thought she was a professional.

I immediately called her to return the next day and she acted confused as to the lack of quality reported. After driving an hour to the property from where I live to meet her, she was a no show and didn't even call. She stopped taking my calls and the only way to reach her was to use someone elses phone to which she would hang up. Do not use this craigs list advertiser!!!! If anyone can give me her address, I will sue!

Her two numbers are 410-976-4671 and 410-206-5991

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2011 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denise-Cleaning/internet/Denise-Cleaning-410-206-5991-COMPLETE-RIP-OFF-Internet-Internet-800576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denise Cleaning