Complaint Review: Denise N. Murphy, Esquire

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: john — orlando fl Florida USA
Denise N. Murphy, Esquire
531 Main Street, Suite C Internet United States of America

Denise N. Murphy, Esquire Denise N. Murphy, Esquire I think this lawer is fraudulent Safety Harbor, Internet

*Author of original report: Its a shame how you lie

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal from Denise N. Murphy, Esquire

I purchased billboard advertisement from beechoutdoor in orlando fl agreeing to pay  a 500 dollar bi weekly amount.(Tara guiliano is the rep)right during the recession the business was not doing that great so i could not keep up with the payment so i call tara guilliano asking if they could reduce the payment in half she agreed and started to accept the sum of  250 dollars.

I must begin this paragraph by telling you that sha is a very shrude incompassionate person.I got a letter from her attorney denise murphy suing me for the balance plus attorneys fees.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS PART

I  was served on ex: dec 5th 2009,than i got a letter saying the date was changed to ex; jan 10th 2010 when i showed up to the 3rd floor judge heather hickbee i was told it was too late the judgement had already been made the paper that i had sated a later time 10:45 so i went to get the date reset because my letter had the wrong time.

The date was reset when i wnet back to court i was told by the judge  dec 5th 2009 was my court date i did a no show so i lost, my intention was to pay my debt all along not to get bamboozeld by the court of law i believed in.

A fraudulent person of any kind will someday repeat their offenses my contact info is (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2010 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denise-N-Murphy-Esquire/internet/Denise-N-Murphy-Esquire-Denise-N-Murphy-Esquire-I-think-this-lawer-is-fraudulent-Safet-639634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denise N. Murphy, Esquire

Its a shame how you lie

AUTHOR: john - (USA)

Every day,every experience that i have with the law it hurts more and more you spend lots of time in school take an oath to the advocacy law to serve and to protect, money just  turns you into a monster of blaspheme a modern barabas.

Its not about justice its about the bills.I do not have faith in the judicial system anymore you people just lie to get to the next one.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal from Denise N. Murphy, Esquire

AUTHOR: Denise N. Murphy, Esquire - (USA)

The person who apparently filed this report is named John - who has never contacted my office and with whom I have never had contact.

My client entered into a Billboard agreement with A Plus Wrecker, Inc., which was personally guaranteed by Chesley Cherizol; junkyourcar@aol.com; www.apluswrecker.com; located in Orlando, FL. All of my contact has been with Mr. Cherizol who, at all times, has admitted that he owes my client money and that neither he nor his company paid my client pursuant to the terms of the written billboard agreement.

My client maintains it never agreed to accept partial payments, Mr. Cherizol simply decided that is what he was going to pay; and only did it for 2 months at that.

As such, on behalf of my client, I sent a letter to A Plus Wrecker and Mr. Cherizol to try and resolve the debt; which they failed to do.

As such, on behalf of my client, I filed a breach of contract lawsuit against A Plus Wrecker, Inc. and Mr. Cherizol in Orange County, Florida - Case No. 2010-Sc-001648-0. The company and Mr. Cherizol were served on March 10, 2010.

On March 10, 2010, Mr. Cherizol called and entered into a payment agreement to resolve the debt, avoid court and get the lawsuit dismissed. Mr. Cherizol and A Plus Wrecker, Inc. did not follow through on this payment agreement; which means the lawsuit kept going.

Neither a representative for A Plus Wrecker, Inc. nor Mr. Cherizol appeared at the scheduled pretrial conference on April 6th and this subjected them to the entry of a default judgment, including court costs, interest and attorney fees.

Mr. Cherizol complains that the amount he owes has increased because I am somehow fraudulent. In fact the amount he owes my client (not me) has increased from the original collection letter; but this is a result of court costs, interest and attorney fees - all of which were reviewed at a hearing - with Mr. Cherizol present - by a Judge.  These "additional costs" are the result of having to file a lawsuit and maintain it - which were competely avoidable if A Plus Wrecker, Inc. or Chesley Cherizol had simply paid their bill to my client.

Mr. Cherizol was actually afforded more court time and hearings than which is normally given to Defendants in a small claims case, especially Defendants who fail to appear at a court ordered pretrial conference.

I have never represented A Plus Wrecker, Inc. or Chesley Cherizol and I did not sue either of them - my client did. A Plus Wrecker, Inc. and Chelsey Cherizol failed to pay a debt they admit is due and now are angry that they lost the last hearing before the court on August 30, 2010 and a judgment has been entered.

Denise N. Murphy, Esquire and Denise N. Murphy, P.A. has not ripped off either A Plus Wrecker, Inc.; Chesley Cherizol; or "John" and have committed no fraud.

agricultural