Complaint Review: Denise Ohakpo

• Updated: Fri, January 28, 2005

• Reported By:North Las Vegas Nevada
Denise Ohakpo
madrid, spain Spain

Santa Lucia Security Company, Denise Ohakpo ripoff sent letter indicating i had won over a half of a million dollars I sent a letter with a copy of my I.D. Madrid Spain

The company is Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. They asked me to call and confirm my batch # and Ref # I spoke several times to Pedro Lucas @ Tele # 001 34 647 165 469 and Fax # 011-34 655 342 945. Pedro has called me several times to please send a copy of my drivers license and a 2nd piece of I.D. by fax when i told him i would mail this information to him by Air mail which i did yesterday. Pedro called this morning to remind me to send my letter before Feb.14 2005.or i would loss the money in the sweepstakes.

Now that I've seen your website i feel i have been rip-off for my I.D.

Denise
North Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2005 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denise-Ohakpo/madrid-spain/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-Denise-Ohakpo-ripoff-sent-letter-indicating-i-had-won-over-a-129294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denise Ohakpo