Complaint Review: Dennis Beckett

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: Tamm — AUBURN New York
Dennis Beckett
Internet USA

Dennis Beckett Dennis Hunt, Dennis Grover, Nery Horn I received a FedEx envelope with a check for $1,680.00. I was instructed to cash the check at my bank and then be a "secret shopper" at the nearest Walmart Money Gram. It was to be sent to Nery Horn in TX. I was instructed to keep $200.00 as my payment and use the rest for the transfer fee. Boy did I ever get taken! instead of waiting for the check to clear, I used my disability money...I have contacted this Mr Beckett via chat, he intimidated me by saying things like I see you every day, I'm parked down the street from your house, I'm coming in.... He immediately stopped chatting with me when I told him I was going to the police. Internet

I received a FedEx envelope with a check for $1,680.00 from a bank in Ca. and a letter from Dennis Beckett.  He said I had be selected through some part time job service I signed upo for.  He then contacted me by email with instructions to cash the check at my bank, keep $200.00 as payment and use the rest for a fee to be a "secret shopper" at the local Walmart money gram.  Instead of waiting for the check to clear, I used my own money and sent it to Nery Horn in TX.

the check cleaered for 2 days then was returned as fraudeulent.  I was livid!  I contacted this Dennis Beckett via chat, he intimidated me, telling me he was parked 2 houses away and sees me every day....he stopped chatting wth me when I told him I was contacting the police and the FBI.  I called the bank the checks were drawn on and faxed them copies, I called the Money Gram and verified that it was Nery Horn that received the money.  I'm afraid I'll never see it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Beckett/internet/Dennis-Beckett-Dennis-Hunt-Dennis-Grover-Nery-Horn-I-received-a-FedEx-envelope-with-a-c-1145542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Beckett