Complaint Review: Dennis Boyea Appliance Repair Service

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: HealthyBear123 — Boston Massachusetts
Dennis Boyea Appliance Repair Service
5801 Sullivan Rd, Jupiter, Florida USA

Dennis Boyea Appliance Repair Service Dennis Boyea Do not hire him Jupiter Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dennis Boyea and i am responding to diana s.

Dennis needs a lesson in basic customer service. He called me with introducing himself on a first name basis (as if we're close friends) and said "you owe me". I had no idea who the caller was and had to dig information to find out what the call was about. Without even knowing what the call was about, he was threatening me with going to my property and removing the equipment he installed. In addition, he added unnecessary rude remarks that made me rethink how this guy is in business to begin with.

Turns out he called me on my investment property which he never invoiced me for. He should also get a new bookkeeper while he's at it. His rude phone call has costed him not only in me "blacklisting" him from future jobs but for but other people I know (and I know a lot of people because I'm in the investment property business). Upon sharing the news with a fellow investor on this company's workmanship, I later learned that his repair work caused further damage. Apparently this company answers faster on getting paid than servicing repairs. Please save yourself a headache and hire someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Boyea-Appliance-Repair-Service/Jupiter-Florida-33458/Dennis-Boyea-Appliance-Repair-Service-Dennis-Boyea-Do-not-hire-him-Jupiter-Florida-1106101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Boyea Appliance Repair Service

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dennis Boyea and i am responding to diana s.

AUTHOR: Dennis Boyea - ()

Hi my name is Dennis Boyea and I am a small business owner for 15 years and its been word of mouth. 50% of my business is people who live out of state and have renters that I take care of as far as there appliances.Half or more of these owners I do not know, only over the phone relation. I take a big risk by putting my money,time and trust into these people, and you know what,96% of them are trust worthy.Then we come to miss...Diana S. I do a service call for her tenants who were loosing there food and also had a bad dryer. I go down and repair there appliances, save there food and fix there dryer. Parts,Labor and everything 175 dllors out the door. Your welcome miss Diana.  So three months go buy and still no payment only excuses, "I mailed it" two weeks later,same thing,still no money.Finally I call miss Diana,guess what she says,I sent it but give me your address and I will mail you a check. Well Miss diana if you already mailed the check 5 times know why are you going to mail it again. You know after so much B.S. yesI am going to call you with a attitude. I'm sure you receive your rent every month without having to waite 3 MONTHS. I think you know between the two of us you are wrong and need to take a good look in the mirror at yourself. Its a shame that people like you are allowed on the computer to bad mouth hard working,honest people like me, SHAME ON YOU. And anybody who wants to jump on Miss Dianas....band wagon go right ahead because people like that are not worth a DAM to me. I dont know if this is how you get ahead in life but just remember CARMA will get you. I and thousands of people who I have done work for know who and what I am, At least I can sleep at night. SHAME ON YOU to try and give me a bad rap when you know dam well you were at fault 3MONTHS. 3MONTHS. 3months Have a nice Holiday!!!!      P.S. I guess it pays to be rude I finally got my money after 3 MONTHS.

composer