• Report: #972022

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Jupiter Florida United States of America
Dennis Boyea's Appliance Service
5801 Sullivan Rd Jupiter, Florida United States of America

Dennis Boyea's Appliance Service Dennis Boyea ripped off a senior citizen Jupiter, Florida

On May 17, 2012, Dennis Boyea came to my residence to fix my leaking garage refrigerator. He disconnected the electrical panel from the freezer door that controls the door accessible ice and water dispenser. He determined that the water line was located in the attic above the refrigerator, however, he never disconnected the water, as he had led me to believe he did. As a result of leaving the water connected, the refrigerator continued to leak for 6 months, causing me to call another repairman today.

When my daughter called Dennis Boyea today to determine why he didn't shut off the valve to the waterline going to the refrigerator, he couldn't tell her. In fact, he acknowledged that he knew the waterline went up to the attic, but he couldn't explain why he didn't shut it off, even though he had lead me to believe he did shut it off. Instead, when pressed for an explanation, he hung up on my daughter. [continued below]....
.....

I feel he took advantage of me because I am a senior citizen, charged me $65 and did not fix my leak. In fact due to his negligence, it got worse. As a result, I now had to pay a second repairman $95 and I have to spend more money and time trying to clean up and dry out the carpeted floor in my garage. Dennis Boyea is a despicable, unethical, nasty, unprofessional and I want other people to know it so that he doesn't get the opportunity to rip off anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Boyeas-Appliance-Service/Jupiter-Florida-33458/Dennis-Boyeas-Appliance-Service-Dennis-Boyea-ripped-off-a-senior-citizen-Jupiter-Florid-972022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Boyea's Appliance Service