Complaint Review: Dennis Burton

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: nicole162009 — beaumont Texas
Dennis Burton
600 Bailey Ave Fort Worth, TX 76107- 2128 New York, New York USA

Dennis Burton Scam of the day... Secret Shopper by Dennis Burton New York New York

I went online to look for a work at home job and that's when I started receiving emails from various people. I don't know how Mr. Burton got my information because I unsubscribed to everything that came to my email but he continued to email.

So I finally said to myself I will give it a try. Once I looked further into it, I seen that it was a scam so I stopped. Today 6/13/13, I received a check in the mail asking me to put it in my bank then send $1450 to someone named Linda. There is no way this is a legitimate job. So I then looked it up and I see people wrote about it being a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Burton/New-York-New-York-10003/Dennis-Burton-Scam-of-the-day-Secret-Shopper-by-Dennis-Burton-New-York-New-York-1058948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Burton