receives

Complaint Review: Dennis Choquette

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Tony — West Palm Beach Florida U.S.A.
Dennis Choquette
1281 Columbine St. Denver, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 720-493-1431
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Dennis Choquette Watch out for this clever con man. He seems like a nice guy, but he'll steal your money. Denver, Colorado

Dennis Choquette is a very clever man.  He comes across as a really nice, friendly guy, always willing to help out.  I first talked to him about a lead generation system, Lead Net Pro.  But then we got to talking about real estate, which I am interested in.  He said that he does real estate investing around Denver and does several deals each year.  He asked me right away if I wanted to participate in a deal, but I declined.  A short time later, he had another deal and it sounded like a good deal, so I sent him a small amount of money to see how it went.  The deal dragged on for awhile, but he kept assuring me that everything was good and it would be closing soon.

Before the first deal closed, he offered me a second deal.  I said that I didn't want to do a second one until I got my money back from the first deal.  He said that the title company would be sending out checks "on Friday" but he needed to close on the next deal right around the same time.  Since I believed him that I would be getting repaid, I sent him another transfer of funds.

To make a long story short, I never got the money on the first deal nor on the second.  I had many phone conversations with Dennis during which he assured me that things would be fine.  He's got lots of excuses for things and just keeps delaying.  But the bottom line is that he's a con man.  He keeps the investments small to keep him out of the legal system.  So he's very good and I'm sure very experienced with this type of scam.  And I was stupid and naive enough to fall for it.

Do you fall for his lines.  If you're smart, you'll never do any sort of deal with Dennis Choquette.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Choquette/Denver-Colorado-80206/Dennis-Choquette-Watch-out-for-this-clever-con-man-He-seems-like-a-nice-guy-but-hell-788677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Choquette