- Report: #471316
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dennis Coe, Los Angeles County Child Support Department
Dennis Coe, Los Angeles County Child Support Department2934 E Garvey Ave S Ste 100 West Covina, California U.S.A.
Dennis Coe, Los Angeles County Child Support Department Dennis Coe is a criminal child abuser who steals from parents and causes children to attempt suicide West Covina California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Dennis Coe intentionally lies to courts
2. Dennis Coe ignores court orders
3. Dennis Coe steals money from parents who have never owed back child support
4. Dennis Coe destroys families
5. Dennis Coe blackmails his victims
6. Dennis Coe is a child abuser and is personally responsible for at least one child's attempted suicide.
7. Dennis Coe is a crazy man who is so obsessed with destroying others and getting away with it that he gets real ratings about him removed from LawyerRatingz.com
8. Dennis Coe is a thief
9. Dennis Coe drives families into financial ruin.
10. Dennis Coe will do anything to harm others but like all bullies, is a cry baby who whines like the little girl he is when others post facts about him.
The First Amendment was created specifically to expose corrupt and evil child abusing monsters like government goons like Dennis Coe - that's the one amendment that he hasn't been able to get rid of yet.
West Covina, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Coe-Los-Angeles-County-Child-Support-Department/West-Covina-California-91791/Dennis-Coe-Los-Angeles-County-Child-Support-Department-Dennis-Coe-is-a-criminal-child-abu-471316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.