Complaint Review: Dennis Dillon RV

• Reported By: Ronald Hannaman — Lake Havasu City Arizona
Dennis Dillon RV
Boise , Idaho USA

Dennis Dillon RV Dennis Dillon Disclocesure of defects Boise Idaho

*Consumer Comment: Too Many Bad Experiences With Dennis Dillon Northwest Leasing To Mention!!!

Dennis Dillon Rv Mis represented the condition of the RV I purchased from them. They Knowingly sold me an Rv with Major Repairs to the Leveling System that cost Me  over $30,000 Dollars to repair. I highly recommend any person doing business with DENNIS DILLON or any of his agents including his children think twice before they do businness with them because these people are not to be trusted to be truthfull

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2014 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Dillon-RV/Boise-Idaho/Dennis-Dillon-RV-Dennis-Dillon-Disclocesure-of-defects-Boise-Idaho-1158248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Dillon RV

Too Many Bad Experiences With Dennis Dillon Northwest Leasing To Mention!!!

AUTHOR: JohnD - ()

Dennis Dillon, Brad Dillon and Northwest Leasing are the most unethical business that I have ever come in contact with. Without going into details, they lied from the very beginning, their service is horrible, and they've made unauthorized charges to my bank account.

When I brought this to their attention, not only were they nasty about it, they actually came and repo-ed my car. It wasn't because I was late on my payment. I switched bank accounts to have this payment taken out of the dray before my payment was due. This new account would only have the exact amount that the payment was for so they couldn't charge it for more. They told me that they still need to run the other account because they do that 2 days before the payment is actually due. I put a block on from them taking money out of it so it came back, which I told them it would, and so they charged me an NSF, even though they told me that they wouldn't. They then added that to the payment on the new account, which obviously would go through since there was only the exact amount that I owed, so it came back, for which they charged me yet another NSF fee. I told them only authorized the exact amount that I owed for the payment, so they came and picked up my car, which ended up costing me another $450 to get it out of impound, plus I had to pay both of the NSF fees.

I will NEVER do business with them again and I would say to everyone considering buying a vehicle from them, "Do Not Do Business With Dennis Dillon, Brad Dillon or Northwest Leasing unless you want to get ripped off!!!"