Complaint Review: Dennis Fisher

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Consumer Rights Advocate — Morland Kansas United States of America
Dennis Fisher
50 North Sunset Drive, Woodbine, NJ 08270-9673 Internet United States of America

Dennis Fisher On eBay - vinylbyocnj Dennis Fisher on eBay Selling White Box Robotics stole my money!!! Internet

I have been an eBay member and fan since 2001. I have always enjoyed the selection and
great values offered.

Recently, I was defrauded on eBay by a Seller, and could not obtain reasonable assistance or mitigation by eBay. Thus I am trying to warn everyone by posting on RipOff Reports (What a great site!)

I mailed check for $1,340.00 (Price for 2 robotic units + freight) Seller cashed check drawn on my bank. The check posted to my account as cleared on 12/19/2012.

When I talked with the Seller several months ago, he seemed honest and reliable... the lack of delivery and discommunication has changed my mind. I have left a dozen voice messages and sent various emails via the eBay system. He continues to list on eBay, but will not return my calls or
emails.

Here is a copy of his current listing: http://www. [continued below]....
.....ebay.com/itm/White-Box-Robotics-914-PC-BOT-Development-Platform-He-Robot-Heathkit-HERO-2-/190775833906?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14135%26meid%3D5384785174480802926%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1085%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D190775833906%26

To me, this appears to be a case of grand theft. I have been a solid eBay member for a very long time. This is the first time I was completely ripped off. He cashed my check and I have nothing but thin air!

As of this posting, eBay continues to allow the Seller to advertise and operate. How is this possible?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Fisher/internet/Dennis-Fisher-On-eBay-vinylbyocnj-Dennis-Fisher-on-eBay-Selling-White-Box-Robotics-stole-1009220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Fisher