Complaint Review: Dennis Gorelik

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: sugarnspice — Cyberspace Internet United States of America
Dennis Gorelik

Dennis Gorelik webmaster Rude webmaster called customer a liar!-Postjobfree.com Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PostJobFree does not allow spam

Attention employers and business owners do not post any jobs on the website: postjobfree.com! I recently posted a few ads on their site and accidently listed one of them under the wrong category. As a result they marked my ad as "spam" and denied me access to their site.

Then when I contacted the webmaster as they suggested for questions I had. He, Dennis Gorelik, "webmaster", said my ad was junk and they don't allow junk on their site. I had no idea which ad he was referring to so I emailed him again asking which ad. Also if he could clarify if I wad talking to a real person by elaborating on his decision.

He replied with a copy of the ad he classified ad junk. Even after I expressed to him that was a simple mistake on my part by putting my after in the wrong category. He stated that there was no such category for "services" which I mensectionas the section where my ad should have been placed.

Also said I tried to change the category but the page didn't come up. So I said I thought their site was having technical issues. And I figured they would fix it. Dennis Gorelik's reply was "we did fix it by blacklisting you from our site." I was shocked and insulted. And I replied back and said his behavior was unprofessional and disrespectful to me as a customer".

His last reply was "you spammed our site and then lied about it, why should I respect you!"

That was the 1st time I ever experienced a conversation like that from a company. Even worse an employee who works for a company that hanles customer service issues. Well that was the worst example of customer service I have ever encountered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Gorelik/internet/Dennis-Gorelik-webmaster-Rude-webmaster-called-customer-a-liar-Postjobfreecom-Internet-1017714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Gorelik

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PostJobFree does not allow spam

AUTHOR: Dennis Gorelik - (United States of America)

1) I confirm that spam postings are not welcome on PostJobFree.com
If you'd like to discuss your particular ad - please post it in your reply here and I would explain why your account was blacklisted.

Note that PostJobFree only allows posting jobs and resumes. PostJobFree does not allow posting any other ads.

Users who follow our job postings guidelines almost never have problems with posting jobs.

2) It looks like your quotes are not exact, but the main idea is correct - we do not allow spam.