Complaint Review: Dennis Hunt Shopper scam

• Updated: Sun, September 04, 2011

• Reported By: Karl — Orlando Florida United States of America
Dennis Hunt Shopper scam
1005 Waugh Dr Suite B Houston, Texas United States of America

Dennis Hunt Shopper scam Raz Focus Company Money order scam. Mailed to me via FedEx Houston, Texas

After receiving the offer as mystery shopper, I was emailed my first assignment on monday morning to evaluate wal-mart stores or western union. The very next morning I get 2 Money orders to go to bank and cash and keep $250.  The remaining was to be western union to a patrica williams in chicago IL. or a Antoine Williams.

This happened for 5 days straight.  I thought I was going somewhere with this until friday afternoon the 2 checks on monday were returned to the bank, at this point the other money orders were to follow, now totaling $10,000 negative in my account. completely drained and overdrawn.  I've never been so sick, and upset.

How is this to be fixed?  How do you overcome this with the bank? Is there any way this can be written off by the bank? They are the one who cashes the money orders.  Where is the security measures? How come I'm punished for following instructions to what I thought was legit?

Very Upset!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2011 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Hunt-Shopper-scam/Houston-Texas-77019/Dennis-Hunt-Shopper-scam-Raz-Focus-Company-Money-order-scam-Mailed-to-me-via-FedEx-Houst-773092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Hunt Shopper scam