comfort

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Piranha76 — Walla Walla Washington
Dennis Kirk

Dennis Kirk Sunglasses , Internet

I bought sunglasses. I used the sku and product number from my broken sunglasses. They sent me the wrong sunglasses in the mail. I sent it back with the return packaging with a letter stating that these were not the correct sunglasses. I waited for a week and no credit was issued. I called and they told me that it isn't there fault that the sunglasses I ordered didn't match the sku number I searched under and that the cost of shipping back and forth three times was more than the product. They ended up stealing my money amd having keeping the sunglasses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Kirk/internet/Dennis-Kirk-Sunglasses-Internet-1038468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Kirk