Complaint Review: Dennis

• Reported By: Dennis&laura — oviedo Florida United States of America
Dennis
14400 Red Cardinal ct. Oviedo, Florida United States of America

Savannah Georgia Oviedo, Florida

We visited Savannah Georgia and spent 3 days on the river front walk just below Bay st.  As we were enjoying the the river walk a man from Vacation Inspirations approched us and asked if we would like to enjoy dinner on him and free tix for the trolley tour around the city of Savannah. It sounded like a deal to true to believe but we went ahead with it. The sales people began with a $8999.00 package plan and gradually dropped to $895.00 and that was for the same package as the starting price. I quickly decided to remove my wife and I from any further bull and left after recieving our "free" gifts. Well we did get the trolley tour tix but the $40.00 dinner gift was not there and I stated that the deal was not fullfilled and my wife stated to me it was a scam but not saying the sales person we were talking to a scammer. He was just doing what he gets paid for. He took it personnally and flew of the handle calling my wife .....names. I approched the man like any man would do protecting there wife and his boss stated he would call the cops....I said please do. Not to make this a longer story, we got the gifts they agreed to but if this is what it's like to do business with them from the start imagine what it would be after spending $8999.00. Stay away from this co. they are thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis/Oviedo-Florida-32765/Savannah-Georgia-Oviedo-Florida-948172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis