Complaint Review: Denny's

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2008

• Reported By:gaston South Carolina
Denny's
Harbison Drive Columbia South Carolina Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Denny's Big Brother Columbia South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Very interesting

I was surprised to learn that the Denny's on Harbison Drive now uses not only cameras focused on customer's tables but audio listening devices as well.

Although I have nothing to hide, I do not like the thought of someone being able to easedrop on my mealtime conversation. When exiting the store i asked the lady at the counter about the policy but she was clueless as to why such a policy had been initiated. I did ask for the corporate adress and wrote them a letter informing them that I had gone from a regular (2-3 times a week) customer to an ex customer. I received a VERY generic letter in reply, one which could cover a variety of complaints.

So just a word of warning if you go into Denny's Big Brother is watching and listening.

Djssc
gaston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2008 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennys/Columbia-South-Carolina/Dennys-Big-Brother-Columbia-South-Carolina-333645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denny's

Very interesting

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Hmmm. I'll check my local Denny's. If this is the case there, I also will be an ex-customer. No more Grand Slams for me. I'll frequent my local Waffle House instead.