Complaint Review: Denny's

• Reported By: Jennifer — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Denny's
Davis Hwy Pensacola, Florida United States of America

Denny's Shara is a raging b*ch Pensacola, Florida

I cannot believe that I'm having to write this. I wrote Denny's months ago about one of the employees...Shara...who not only made my meal so unenjoyable to the point where i wrote the company, but I left feeling sorry for all the unfortunate souls who had to work with her.

First, my boyfriend and I get to the restaurant and sit down at the "bar" area. We wait more than 20 minutes to be served and while we're waiting we see this lady bossing everyone around like they're they most idiotic group of employees she could have asked for.

We later found out she was just the most ghetto waitress at the restaurant.

Due to her incredible bitching, when our waitress finally got up enough nerve to brave walking by this ball of hatred, she dropped my boyfriend's pancake puppies all over the counter. We were sympathetic and understood what was going on.

After our extremely unsatisfying meal, I wrote Denny's corporate, but got NO response.

I hate writing on RipOffReport for something that could have easily responded to, but this is outrageous. NO ONE deserves to be treated like that irritating bitch was treating the employees of that store. I have worked fast food, I have worked retail and NEVER has anyone been treated like less than a human.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennys/Pensacola-Florida-32514/Dennys-Shara-is-a-raging-bch-Pensacola-Florida-798097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denny's