Complaint Review: Denta White

Denta White
32 WEST LOOKERMAN ST SUITE 201 SPANISH FORK, Utah United States of America

Denta White - T89 WIE VITA SYSTEMS TOTAL RIP OFF AND SCAM SPANISH FORK, Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems

I ordered on line what I belived to be a sample of tooth whitner.However 10 days later I did not have the product but my debit card was charged 97.00.They said it did not mater if I recieved it or not.This is a total rip off and a scam.I dont know how this company can operate.It needs to be shut down and a class action suite needs to be filed.Hopefully an attorney is out there reading this and willing to take on a class action law suit.Please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denta-White/SPANISH-FORK-Utah-84660/Denta-White-T89-WIE-VITA-SYSTEMS-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-AND-SCAM-SPANISH-FORK-Utah-509851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denta White

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've had similar problems

AUTHOR: Tyler Getsinger - (USA)

I've had similar problems. I found an updated phone number at (866) 982-5126. When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at white-smiles.com.

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. Its a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. Its also frustrating cancelling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didnt realize you signed up for multiple companys products.