Complaint Review: DentaBright - Raven Media - Dentasource, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 18, 2008

• Reported By:Horseheads New York
DentaBright - Raven Media - Dentasource, LLC
2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway, Suite 200 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

DentaBright - Raven Media - Dentasource, LLC Dentabright - Charged me after 7 days when website said 15 days - resulted in 2 overdraft charges from my bank Henderson Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*Author of original report: Update

*UPDATE Employee: DentaBright Refunds Customers Affected By Computer Error

I signed up for a 15 day free trial of Dentabright on July 30, 2008. I read the terms carefully as I always do. I was doing some online banking when I noticed on Aug 8 I was charged $39.95 plus $2.95 shipping from Dentabright. I called the company, they claimed I only had a 7 day trial, that they don't offer 15 days trial. I told her she was wrong, that I had even marked it on my calendar when to cancel. She still insisted it was 7 days and said they had already shipped another order out and to call back when I received it to receive a RMA # and that I wouldn't be entitled to the shipping refund as I had not cancelled before my trial ended.

I finally received the package and shipped it back using a confirmation postage. They have received it, lets see if I get my refund. I called my bank to explain what had happened and seeing it wasn't a banking error, they will only reimburse me for 1 overdraft fee of $35. So now it has cost me $35 overdraft, 2.95 shipping plus $2.70 return shipping for a lousy 7 day teeth whitener.

To top it all off, the Raven Media also signed me up for some fitfactor trial, good thing my bank refused to accept any charge from them or I would have more overdraft fees. This company needs to be shutdown. What a big ripoff they are.

Brenda
Horseheads, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DentaBright-Raven-Media-Dentasource-LLC/Henderson-Nevada-89052/DentaBright-Raven-Media-Dentasource-LLC-Dentabright-Charged-me-after-7-days-when-we-366599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DentaBright - Raven Media - Dentasource, LLC

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

Raven Media has no affiliation with DentaBright/Dentasource, LLC.

If you are another customer that has an account with Raven Media, and you would like to contact our customer service department, you may do so by calling 866-396-5694.

If you have tried our customer service department and feel you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concerns immediately. I can be reached directly at ryanr@wskc.org or via cell phone at 435-773-1795.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Administrator

Update

AUTHOR: Brenda - (U.S.A.)

I did receive my refund of the purchase price and the shipping too. Still dissatisfied because I am still out an overdraft charge from my bank.

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

We are very sorry for the error in our system that caused premature billing to some of our customers. We discovered the system glitch, corrected it immediately and refunded fees to known affected customers. If you have any further questions or concerns, please call our Customer Servcie at 1.800.419.0737.