Complaint Review: DentaBright - Raven Media - Dentasource, LLC

• Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: Dover — Camp Lejeune North Carolina United States of America
DentaBright - Raven Media - Dentasource, LLC
2850 horizon ridge parkway henderson, Nevada United States of America

DentaBright - Raven Media - Dentasource, LLC dentabright Ripoff company henderson, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Correct Information for Raven Media

I was contacted over the phone about their teeth whitening product.  Pay $5 dollars shipping and I have 10 days to use the product if I didn't like it I would return the unused portion and not be charged the $99 for the kit.  Well I never received the kit and they took the $99 from my account and put me into overdraft.  When I contacted the company's complaint department I spoke with Hanna (who it took over an hour to get any kind of answer) to refund my money.  She said it would be 24-48 hrs.  Still no refund.  This company is a sham and needs to closed down and those who work for it placed in jail for the maximum amount of time possible.  This hampered my ability to get Christmas gifts for my children.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2009 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DentaBright-Raven-Media-Dentasource-LLC/henderson-Nevada-89052/DentaBright-Raven-Media-Dentasource-LLC-dentabright-Ripoff-company-henderson-Nevada-545367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DentaBright - Raven Media - Dentasource, LLC

Correct Information for Raven Media

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (USA)

This customer appears to have reported our company in error - Raven Media has no affiliation with DentaBright/Dentasource, LLC.

If you are another customer that has an account with Raven Media, and you would like to contact our customer service department, you may do so by calling 1-866-396-5694.

If you have tried our customer service department and feel you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP at customerservice@cshelp.org or 435-773-1795 and I will address your concerns immediately.

Sincerely,