Complaint Review: DentaBright

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:Winder Georgia
cancel@productcancellation.com Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

DentaBright rip off, fraud, rude, customer service, non contact or follow up Henderson Nevada

After signing up for the trial period for 2.95 never did anyone tell me I was signing up for a membership. It was until my bank statement showed a charge of 39.95 plus 2.95 shipping. I immediately called my bank. They suggested I call the company and give them a chance to retro fie the situation.

After contacting the company and spoke with a rep, they assured my membership had been canceled.Which i found out on 9/16/08 that it had not because on the 9/17/08 there was yet another charge of the same amount deducted from my account.I once again called and demanding my refund and questioned to why my account was charged again when it was suppose to be canceled they sent me an email,stating my account had been canceled. I called again today 10/03/2008 and ask for a RMA number to return this second package. the rep stated he would have to investigate the situation and get back to me.

I ask him four times to let me speak with someone and he spoke loudly over me with a nasty tone, and said his supervisor was on the other line. I told him I would hold and then he said maam he is busy why can't I help you. I left my number and guess what? no supervisor returned my call. What is my choices at this point?

Winder, Georgia
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DentaBright/Henderson-Nevada-89052/DentaBright-rip-off-fraud-rude-customer-service-non-contact-or-follow-up-Henderson-Nev-377994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DentaBright