Complaint Review: Dental Air Lines

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Greenwood South Carolina
Dental Air Lines
Travelocity. Com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Dental Air Lines - Travelocity Travel Agency I booked Buisness Class From Greenwood SC to Cebu Phillipines and paid the rate However when I arrived in Atlanta I found I was booked economy and was paying Biuisness Class rate I have asked for refund I keep getting the run around. Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: Travelocity--Dental Airlines

*Author of original report: Investigated

I booked through Travelocity on 11-16-2007 Buisness class from Greenwood ,South carolina to Cebu. Phillipines--cost was $5004.20

However when I arrived at Atlanta I was informed that I was booked on economy class.

I had to pay an additional $800 to get back buisness class that I had oringinally booked --However I was to find out later that was for only one leg of the flight---My return flight was still economy--even though I had now incurred costs of $5004-- plus $800 -
I had called Travelocity representative in atlanta and they assured me they would make refund.

I have submitted all materials and documents to Travelocity--as requested

-They continue to evade any and all responsibilty

They have cost me extreme duress and expense --They are obviously out to fraud me, If there is an attorney who would be interested --Please get in touch with me-

Carl
Greenwood, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2008 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dental-Air-Lines/Atlanta-Georgia-30320/Dental-Air-Lines-Travelocity-Travel-Agency-I-booked-Buisness-Class-From-Greenwood-SC-to-307322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dental Air Lines

Travelocity--Dental Airlines

AUTHOR: Carl - (U.S.A.)

I have filed complaint with American Express about the rip off--still awaiting their findings

Investigated

AUTHOR: Carl - (U.S.A.)

Travelocity now being investgated by American Express for fraud--awaiting outcome of their findings