functions

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Mehdi — Pasadena Maryland United States of America
Dental One Associates Annapolis
180Admiral Cochrane Drive Annapolis, Maryland United States of America

Dental One Associates Annapolis Dr.Treva Willis Fraud extra and false insurangecharge , defective denture made, malpractice Annapolis, Maryland

Dear sir or mam:

I have written to the HEAU. about this fraud case by Dental One Associate Annapolis. But since, my case is the insurance company both extra and false charge ( fraud to my belief according to the Maryland law ); a malpractice and defective denture which was made for me. Also, from the first step it was involved in a stealing patient by Dental one; because by a previous dentist advice to make my denture a Prosthodontist ,my wife asked them an appointment for the prosthodontist whose name was in Met Life insurance company Network, but Dental One Associates in Annapolis never said this dentist who has been there has left there 3 years ago and gave appointment to another doctor without our permission.

Whereas never Dental One tried to cancel his name from Met Life Network. I have document for my entire claim. As a result of this scandal, Dental One offered me 500 dollars cash and waives that fraud charge to make me quiet. That is why I am trying to follow this case thru another organization like yours. I want these crooks be investigated in a court which even partly insurance company has cooperated them and is responsible for it. They issued an illegal order which was mailed to me( the insurance company has judged in an addendum of a legal contract not initialed by me_ between me and Dental One_ to be paid by me ) however, even they had told before that service was not done by Dental One .Thank you very much Best regard

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 03:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dental-One-Associates-Annapolis/Annapolis-Maryland-21401/Dental-One-Associates-Annapolis-DrTreva-Willis-Fraud-extra-and-false-insurangecharge-de-970495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dental One Associates Annapolis