Complaint Review: Dental Pro at Home

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Vicky G — Mississauga Ontario
Dental Pro at Home
7565 Commercial Way, Unit E Henderson, Nevada USA

Dental Pro at Home Spark Whitening Free Trial Teeth Whitening Kit Henderson Nevada

I filled out a form to order a Free Trial for a Teeth Whitening Kit from Dental Pro at Home. The cost was $1.03 for a week supply & I had to cover the shipping fee. I did not see any condition that I would be charged $94.31 USD monthly, if I did not cancel within 8 days of ordering the sample.

Just today, I noticed TWO charges to my credit card. One on May 5th for $94.31 USD from Spark Whitening and another on May 7th for $94.31 USD from Dental Pro at Home. Dental Pro at Home must be a sister company or sell their customer lists to this other company, Spark Whitening, as I did not have any association with them. I then called my bank and was informed that I have new charges for the month of June from them. And have not even received the next months product.

This is how they SCAM you:

You fill in a form for the free trial.

It takes them several weeks to send you the product, but you only have 8 days to cancel from the date you fill in the form ("sign up"), even though you didn't receive the kit yet.

Once the monthly charges begin (without your knowledge), they tell you that you can only get a refund if you return the product with 15 days of the date you cancel. Now here's the catch...

In my situation, I signed up on April 27th. I asked them when they shipped the product, and was told it was sent on April 28th. I was charged twice (May 5th & May 7th). But didn't receive anything until June 6th!!! And by now, my June charges began.

As credit card bills come in a month later, I only noticed the May charges today. I called Dental Pro at Home to complain and cancel the monthly service I didn't know I had been scammed into. Many of their employees had hung up the phone on me as they knew it was a complaint. I finally talked to the supervisor named "Jason" who would not give me his lastname, only employee# 1377402. He said that he had the "highest authority" there.

He gave me 2 options: The 1st months charges were out of their hands. But I could get a full refund if I returned the product within 15 days of TODAY. Only problem is, they haven't shipped the product yet and last time it took over a month to receive. I told him that he knew very well he was part of a scam, as it was impossible to return a product with 15 days, that would not get to my door until 30-45 days. Which meant that the monthly charges would continue.

So my steps so far have been to cancel my credit card, to prevent any further charges.

Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

If you have any suggestions on how to recover the charges they scammed off me, please send me a message. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dental-Pro-at-Home/Henderson-Nevada-89011/Dental-Pro-at-Home-Spark-Whitening-Free-Trial-Teeth-Whitening-Kit-Henderson-Nevada-1154412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dental Pro at Home