rank

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Neil — Coconut Creek Florida
Dental Pro
3420 E Shea Blvd Boulder (Dental Pro), Colorado United States of America

Dental Pro, Dental Pro at Home Whitening Fast RIPOFF!! - DENTAL PRO AND WHITENTENING FAST OFFER 2 $1.03 trials of 2 teeth whitening products they do not tell you or deceptivlely hide that you have to cancel an automatic subscription in8 days or Boulder (Dental Pro), Colorado

*Author of original report: Dental Pro - Whitening Fast RIPOFF - SCAM

I went onto Ebay and on the central home page was a big  ad that was about a Mom who combined two dental whitening products because she was teacher on a low salary that needed sometrhing inexpensive. These companies Were DENTAL PRO and WHITENING FAST. They offered a one week supply of each product  for $1.03  each. I ordered it and never saw, read or was informed I was entering into an automatic buying club where they were going to ship these products to me every month unless I cancelled within 8 days.

They charged my credit card for $94.31 12 days later  Don't buy from Dental Pro or Whitening Fast  This is a scam! The address for Dental Pro is in Boulder Colorado. WHitening Fast in Phoenix Arizina and their call centoer is ion North Las Vegas. They ripped me and countless others off for over $90.00 each. I have reported them to Ebay I have reported them to my bank I am going onto every rip off website I am contacting AMazon and anyone else who lets them advertise. I am going to see if any interstate laws about fraud have been broken and go after them if they have. Beware of these people! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dental-Pro/Boulder-Dental-Pro-Colorado-80301/Dental-Pro-Dental-Pro-at-Home-Whitening-Fast-RIPOFF-DENTAL-PRO-AND-WHITENTENING-FAST-1046283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dental Pro

Dental Pro - Whitening Fast RIPOFF - SCAM

AUTHOR: Neil - ()

I just wrote a report yesterday how this company offer a trial of their product on the Ebay home page for $1.03 then charged my credit card for $94.31 and now I find THEY CHARGED MY CARD AGAIN two days later for $91.13! They are STEALING FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT. Don't buy anything from Dental Pro or Whitening Fast. Read the reports of Ripoff report. Even when you cancel whatever bogus membership they say they enrolled you in they keep stealing from you. STOP them if it happens to you report them to Ebay or anywhere else you see them advertise. I am contacting the Dept of Commerce for Inter state fraud the State Attorney Generals Office and Police Departments in Boulder Colorado , Las Vegas Nevada where the phone Supervisor say they are located, and Phoenix Arizona for Whitening Fast.