Complaint Review: Dentures Online

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Carpentersville Illinois
Dentures Online
7719 W. 92nd Avenue Westminster, Colorado USA

Dentures Online Denture.com, DenturesOnline.com Dentures ordered, never received, getting runaround Westminster Colorado

*Author of original report: 4 month update

*Author of original report: 3 months, still no answers

*Author of original report: 10 weeks today, still no denture

My current denture cracked.  I tried having it repaired at the dentist but because of its age they would only do a replacement denture.  The cost was way more than I could afford.  I did some researching looking for ways to fix my cracked denture and came upon Denture.com.  I researched for a few weeks and could not find anything negative about their service and it cost a tenth of what the dentist would charge.

On September 13, 2013 I ordered a full upper denture plate.  Their cost was $495 plus shipping which I had to pay in advance.  I received the first step in a three step process right away.  They received the imprints on September 23, 2013.  I have received nothing since.  The first time I asked for an update I was told the imprints were received and were at the lab and they would send a tracking number when the next step shipped.  4 weeks later I contacted asking for an update and was told "late next week".  It's been almsot two weeks since and I still have nothing.

Their site claims 5-7 weeks for the complete process from imprints to final denture.  It's been longer than that and I haven't gone past step 1.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dentures-Online/Westminster-Colorado-80021/Dentures-Online-Denturecom-DenturesOnlinecom-Dentures-ordered-never-received-getting-1095673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dentures Online

4 month update

4 month update on Dentures Online order

It's been four months since the order was placed and I still don't have the finished denture.  The company has completely stopped responding to any inquiries, instead continuing with their "early next week" lie.  I have asked twice now for the tracking number on the next fit which I should have received by now.  Still no return phone calls or emails and I've been ignored in customer service chat.

The matter has been escalated to the Attorney General's office for possible mediation and suit.

3 months, still no answers

AUTHOR: Donna - ()

So far I've been told that my order was at the lab, my order was shipped, and they don't know where my order is.

Their online chat is rarely live, emails are not answered, three phone calls have not been returned.   I did get them in a rare chat where a representative admitted that they outsource to an out of state lab, they have no control over this lab, they cannot contact the lab except by email, customers cannot have the lab email address because the lab does not communicate with the customers.  How can any company operate like this?  How can a lab work on a customer's product without being in constant communication with the customer?  The more information I get the more I'm convinced they're a scam.

10 weeks today, still no denture

AUTHOR: Donna - ()

They held my order for 6 weeks before processing without giving me any reason why.  Only after I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau did they claim they had an 'unfortunate issue' at the lab and they tried to contact me by phone but I wasn't home.  My number is a cell phone which is always on me.  If they'd have called, I'd have answered.  There's been no call from Colorado and no voice mail messages.  The only unknown numbers I've had came from downtown Chicago.

I did finally get the wax fit and it was terrible.  It was crooked and way too large.  They also failed to send the instructions on what to do with it.  It took three days to get a response with the instructions.  They've now had the fit returned for 10 days and still have not processed the next fit.   It's now 10 weeks, I should have the final denture by now.

They have now blocked me from commenting on their facebook page and removed any negative posts about their service.  They are refusing to issue any type of refund and are no longer responding to emails and have turned off their customer service live chat feature.  They are going through a lot of trouble to avoid dealing with me, which would not be necessary if they'd have just made the denture on time.