reflects

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: interpol — Milan Internet
Denzel Clark - Al Gosaibi Capital
West Bay P.O. Box 22071 Internet United States of America

Denzel Clark - Al Gosaibi Capital This man Denzel Clark Dear sirs stay there till meet our people. to work out cash there are many solution. gold bars or diamonds. also if you open bank account in switzerland through your correspond, Internet

*Consumer Comment: SCAMMERS FOR SURE

*Consumer Comment: THEY TRIED to SCAMM me too!

*Consumer Comment: They Stole you?

Denzel Clark from Al Gosaibi Capital sends out emails as follows... "we are interested to invest and buy your business. we can also discuss to enter in partnership. let me know. al gosaibi is rich family in middle east. we re owner resort spa, pipeline, chemical, pharma, venture capital."

After several emails he coaxes you to meet with him then he proposes that he needs part of the purchase price back in cash to ensure Al Gosaibi Capital approves the deal and to speed up the deal. "stay there till meet our people.  to work out cash there are many solution. gold bars or diamonds. also if you open bank account in switzerland is easy to wire there money and order cash to do deal"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denzel-Clark-Al-Gosaibi-Capital/internet/Denzel-Clark-Al-Gosaibi-Capital-This-man-Denzel-Clark-Dear-sirs-stay-there-till-meet-o-1041648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denzel Clark - Al Gosaibi Capital

SCAMMERS FOR SURE

AUTHOR: Cristiano - ()

They approached me on a business trip to Doha, where we exchanged visiting cards. They said they want to buy  property in Europe. I have real estates in tourism area both in Italy and in Bulgaria.
They said the want to invest $ 4 to 6 million. I wanted to know this is a read deal and hired a Swiss company to investigate if the company they present "Al Gosaibi Capital" has real business interest or it's all just fraud.
The company CCI (www.cc-int.eu) did their job and even later one of their managers came with me on the meeting we held in Milano. During that meeting Denzel Clark asked me to transfer $ 400 000 in a bank in Switzerland or to place that amount in cash in a safe room there -  this way to guarantee the deal. They said they will pay all $ 6 mill. for the property in cash. It is not allowed in EU, so I asked for more time to think about it and left, thinking it's a trick.

Later CCI advised me never to comunicate with this company any more because both Denzel Clark and Abdullah Al Gosaibi are frauds and scamming people for money. CCI found there are numbers of criminal cases in several EU countries against these men.
Denzel Clark sent me lots of mails pushing me to deposit those 400 000 and to make the deal. I refused and they tried to threaten me and my advisors. CCI started a criminal case against them both in Switzerland and in Bulgaria.

So, if you don't want to get scammed by these two frauds, don't even try to talk to them!
This is what I can say!

Cristiano Gianatasio
Milan, Italy
cristiano.gain@gmail.com

THEY TRIED to SCAMM me too!

AUTHOR: Cristiano - ()

Hey, I've just checked what's going on with my report about these two gyus and find 2 more complains against them!
These fake men tried to fraud me too and when I told them to f..k off, they blackmailed me and the consultant I hired to search info about them!
Beware, people, these two are dangerous and will try to steal your cash and your eputation too!

Cristiano Gianatasio
Milano, Italy
cristiano.gain@gmail.com

They Stole you?

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Dear Interpol,

They stole you? how much? how?  I´m dealing with them and I would like to know your feedback.

thanks