Complaint Review: Deon Benson

• Updated: Mon, March 21, 2011

• Reported By: JUSTICE — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Deon Benson
18600 W. McNichols Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Deon Benson Re/Max First Choice Theft, Fraud, Deceit, Liar, Ayanna Jones, Investor, Money, Refund Detroit, Michigan

I am a real estate investor that chose to try and get in on some of the deals in Detroit Michigan. However; I trusted the realtor (Ayanna Williams Jones and her husband Eric Jones) by giving them a deposit to put on 4 properties for me.

When it was time to close I was advised that due to the size of the deal, I would have to give Mr. Deon Benson (the real estate broker) $500 outside of closing because his fees could not be paid by the seller. As I reviewed the closing statement, I realized that I wasn't given credit for my deposit. I inquired with the title company about this and they stated that they never received this deposit.

I contacted Ayanna Jones who stated that Deon Benson had the deposit. This now means I would have to bring even more money to closing because my deposit doesn't exist. I refused to close. I filed a complaint on Deon Benson with the state as well as Ayanna Jones. The complaint was not handled properly by the state so I gave up.

I have proof that Deon Benson knew of my deposit. I have proof that Ayanna Jones took a deposit from me. I have emails from Deon Benson stating that he will pay the money back because the money was used. I submitted all of this information to the state and it wasn't enough proof for them. So I am turning to the public.

Do not deal with the non-licensed realtor Ayanna Williams Jones, her husband Eric Jones or Real Estate Broker Deon Benson.  Deon Benson is a THIEF!!!  Stay away!!!

Ayanna Williams Jones and her husband Eric Jones own Due Time Management Services. They are THIEVES!!!  Stay away!!!

Stay away from DEON BENSON, AYANNA WILLIAMS, AYANNA JONES, ERIC JONES in Michigan.

Deon Benson now works for Community Choice Realty...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deon-Benson/Detroit-Michigan-48219/Deon-Benson-ReMax-First-Choice-Theft-Fraud-Deceit-Liar-Ayanna-Jones-Investor-Money-708793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deon Benson