Complaint Review: Department Of Human Services

• Submitted: Tue, April 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 09, 2006

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
Department Of Human Services
444 S. Houston Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Department Of Human Services kidnapped my 3 1/2 yr old son based on hearsay lies from evicted tenants Child Protective Services Tulsa Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: My Children Were also Kidnapped by Tulsa cps workers and are going by statements made by my tenants in Florida

My son was literally kidnapped by this worthless agency here in Tulsa, Oklahoma. They believed drug dealing, evicted tenants that I abandoned, neglected and abused my son! These people have lost their children to DHS and they knew how to work the system.

My husband is a Choctaw Indian, the Judge is biased against us, her name is Doris L. Fransein, the supervisor on this case is Dulcie Owens and she is responsible for the baby girl dying back in November 2004;

This hag is denying my child his thyroid medication and he has been bitten twice by the foster family's dog and I only get to see him once a month now for only one hour at a time. This agency has to be stopped!!

Plus the Judge has ordered me to divorce my husband if I want my son back.

SIncerely Dana Bermen.

Dana
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2006 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-Of-Human-Services/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74119/Department-Of-Human-Services-kidnapped-my-3-12-yr-old-son-based-on-hearsay-lies-from-evic-188625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department Of Human Services

AUTHOR: Jamie - (U.S.A.)

I was wondering where your case has gone and if you have got your son back. I was a property manager in Florida and Tulsa cps is using their statements from people who obviosly do not like me as I was their landlord and they kidnapped my 8 month old and 7 year onld 10 days ago and I need my children home safe before Christmas and would like any help or suggestions I can get from you.