Complaint Review: Department Of Motor Vehicles Nevada

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: JoJo B. — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Department Of Motor Vehicles Nevada
las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Department Of Motor Vehicles Nevada dmv nv Dmv lost my I.d. and wont replace it.. las vegas, Nevada

The department of motor vehicles in Las Vegas,NV is charging people for identification cards they are not receiving.Me being one of them i called the DMV.. They go on to tell me that they cant do anything about it and i must pay again for another card.

Now it seems to me there policy to get important information to people is to UPS info so the person of
interest may sign for it,,,Why would I.D. cards be any different...they send this important info thru the local postal service..

There's no tracking number...thers no receipt and now as far as i see it someone could have my I.D. and be fraudulantly using my name..  I thought that was part of the new tax hike with the dmv to avoid that issue...i payed for my I.D. shipping cost when i payed at the counter for this crap paper they gave me... Where Is MY I.D. and why do i have to pay again when its there mistake?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-Of-Motor-Vehicles-Nevada/las-vegas-Nevada-89081/Department-Of-Motor-Vehicles-Nevada-dmv-nv-Dmv-lost-my-Id-and-wont-replace-it-las-vega-977915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department Of Motor Vehicles Nevada