Complaint Review: Department of Child Support Enforcement Virginia SS

• Submitted: Tue, December 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: 1 Mad Mom — Greenville Virginia United States of America
Department of Child Support Enforcement Virginia SS

Department of Child Support Enforcement Virginia SS Placed freeze on assests without notice or justification of arrears, Internet

The Va DCSE filed with my bank a "freeze" on all assests. This was to collect payment of my current spouses Child Support. However the freeze was placed on a joint savings account that he and I share. The only deposits into this account were from my income and my child support payments from my children's biological father. These funds could not be accessed by me or my children due to the freeze.

I have notified DCSE of the deposits and they are aware I am not party or responsible for the arrears. They state it may take up to 8 weeks to release the freeze on MY income, even though I am not the responsible party and also to release the freeze on Child Support Payments made payable to me as the custodial parent.

Seems DSCE is taking from one child and giving to another without investigating the funds and holding the wrong person(s) accountable. When you call, these representatives are impolite, unprofessional and not knowlegable or coooperative in assisting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-Child-Support-Enforcement-Virginia-SS/internet/Department-of-Child-Support-Enforcement-Virginia-SS-Placed-freeze-on-assests-without-noti-531377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of Child Support Enforcement Virginia SS