Complaint Review: Department of Crime Prevention Brenda Jones

• Updated: Wed, September 29, 2010

• Reported By: Tiffany — Middletown Ohio United States of America
Department of Crime Prevention Brenda Jones
unsure san antonio, Texas United States of America

Department of Crime Prevention Brenda Jones Calling harrassing me at work. Threatening to take me to court. san antonio, Texas

This company has been calling my job at a bank for a few months now. We have reported them to our Fraud Department and they stopped but now they are starting to call again. I have advised them to stop calling my place of employment on numerous occassions. They say that there is a suit against me and we can solve this over the phone or in court. I have advised them to send me the subpeona or whatever they need to send me by mail that I am not willing to discuss any information over the phone. The refuse to do so stating that they need to know when I am going to be at home before they send anything to me via mail. Which makes no sense whatsoever. They have even tried to contact the representatives that answered the phone a few times when they have called in the past saying that that person now has a suit against them they never can tell who filed the suit or where they are located. The did however leave a phone number this time the number is 541-702-4031 and the name Brenda Jones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-Crime-Prevention-Brenda-Jones/san-antonio-Texas-/Department-of-Crime-Prevention-Brenda-Jones-Calling-harrassing-me-at-work-Threatening-to-645659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of Crime Prevention Brenda Jones