Complaint Review: Department of Internal Affairs and Investigations - California

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Anonymous California United States of America
Department of Internal Affairs and Investigations - California
los angeles, California United States of America

Department of Internal Affairs and Investigations - California I have been contacted MANY times by this company and threatening messages have been left on my vm. I spoke with a foreign man who never told me what he wanted but said I would be arrested in 2 hours. Left threatening messages on vm and said I would be arrested in 2 hrs. for MURDER. los angeles, California

I have been contacted many times by this company and have no idea who they are or what they want. However, the foreign sounding man quoted to me all my private information (ss#, address, bank acct., etc). He has left many threatening messages on my vm. Today I spoke with a foreign sounding woman who told me I would be arrested in 2 hours for MURDER. I have given the info I have to my local police as well as contacted my nephew who is a Police Office in LA. Perhaps they will be able to help in stopping this harassment and scam. I have also had Verizon block their number, but of course, they can always call from another number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-Internal-Affairs-and-Investigations-California/los-angeles-California-/Department-of-Internal-Affairs-and-Investigations-California-I-have-been-contacted-MANY-872798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of Internal Affairs and Investigations - California