Complaint Review: Department of Legal Affairs & Investigations

Canoga Park, CA, US Canoga Park, California United States of America
  • Phone: 818-337-3042
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Department of Legal Affairs & Investigations I was just contacted by a woman with a thick foreign accent explaining to me that someone was filing a legal suit against my social security number. When I questioned her about this crazy declaration Canoga Park, California

It's very strange how these people contacted me and tried to make me believe that a court case was being filed against my social security number.  I spoke with a woman that had a very thick foreign accent and when I questioned her about this charge, she abruptly asked me if I had a pen & paper ---I picked up the requested pen & paper and instructed her to continue....she gave me a name & number to contact:  818-337-3042 & to ask  for a Michael Carter.  When I call that number, I get a message stating that it is the office of Department of Legal Affairs & Investigations & that the mailbox is full.  When I google the 818 number, it comes up as a Canoga Park,California number.  ***This is also going to be reported to the Secretary of State (NC) who handles fraudulent cases.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-Legal-Affairs-Investigations/Canoga-Park-California-91306/Department-of-Legal-Affairs-Investigations-I-was-just-contacted-by-a-woman-with-a-thick-829141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of Legal Affairs & Investigations