Complaint Review: Department of Legal Affairs and Investigations

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Candice — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Department of Legal Affairs and Investigations

Department of Legal Affairs and Investigations Michael Miller and Alex Watson Harrasment on my job threatned to get me fired and lose my job Internet

*Consumer Comment: FDCPA...ever hear of it?

Michael Miller and Alex Watson has been constantly harassing me and my job about a pay day loan that I know nothing about. They have threatned to send the police to my job and get me fired I need this matter resolved and this company put to rest these people are scam artist and they are ruining my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-Legal-Affairs-and-Investigations/internet/Department-of-Legal-Affairs-and-Investigations-Michael-Miller-and-Alex-Watson-Harrasment-o-896886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of Legal Affairs and Investigations

FDCPA...ever hear of it?

AUTHOR: omgwow - (United States of America)

Haven't you heard of this? If not look it up! Even if Mr. Legal Dept is the oiginal creditor he still maybe covered by it. Why do people continue to pay scam artist to give them a loan? Ridiculously pay for a so called job? Or give away their life's savings to pay for something that is way too good to be true and that can not possibly ever be true? But yet everyday people are doing just that! Do me a favor before you give your next payment contact me please...

I have some beautiful property in southern Florida I am looking to get rid of if your interested in it I will also throw in a great job that will make you rich over night....my yacht....a great house but you will have to send that check to me overseas because I am out of the country doing mercinary work in Nigeria and then on my way back home I will pick up your checks from the Barrister who controls the estate of the late King of yugetinscamd who died suddenly leaving no heirs so you have been selected out of the trillions of emails because the great Barrister trusts only you...

don't worry I wont forget to pick up your official winnings of the British Lottery either. By the way do you think you could throw a nickel in a jar to help feed the millions of starving children in this country? Oooops forgot that's charity...sorry I lost my head. Now on a serious note if anyone shows up at your job to collect money tell them to leave nicely...if they do not listen...Call the police I do believe this is called harassment! Also you can not be arrested for a debt. Again look up FDCPA....they are breaking the law themselves by threatening you with this!