Complaint Review: Department of Legal and Investigations

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — United States of America
Department of Legal and Investigations
, California United States of America

Department of Legal and Investigations Alex Watson I am going to jail tomorrow for an unpaid loan unless I paid 598.00 California

*General Comment: Either this is a fake posting,or you

My name is Jessica S. I was called earlier today on 7/23/2012 from Alex Watson, who claimed he was from Department of Legal and Investigations, and I was getting arrested for an unpaid balance of 598.00, he threatened me and said they cops will be picking me up tomorrow. Now two days prior to this I recieved a call from David Watson telling me I had been approved for a 8,400 grant, but I had to pay 205.00 for a application fee, I went ahead and paid it, I then talked to a lady by the name of Kathy Smith who told me I would be recieving the money but I had to make a 499.00 payment but I would be getting it back with the 8,400 I went ahead and did it so I didn't lose the 205.00. after I wired the money she told me that it would be on my card within 30-35 mins, I had never received that money. The next day I called Kathy back and told her I didn't receive the money, she then gave me the phone to David watson who said that he was going to wire me the money through western union but I had to pay a fee of 925.00, I then freaked out and told him that they told me there would be no more money involved and I just got scammed. I am afraid of being arrested tomorrow. I don't know if these two situations are linked in some way or not. Pleas help me I just lost about 800.00 and I am being threatened that I am going to jail. I can't go to jail I have never been arrested before and I have to children. Please Help Me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-Legal-and-Investigations/-California-/Department-of-Legal-and-Investigations-Alex-Watson-I-am-going-to-jail-tomorrow-for-an-unpa-916243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of Legal and Investigations

#1 General Comment

Either this is a fake posting,or you

AUTHOR: IamGood - (USA)

Are the MOST STUPID person on the face of the earth.

I think this is a fake post, it has all the ear marks of paying for a loan scam, and the pay day loan scams.

How come you did not add how you went into the car dealership to buy a car that you saw on the internet, and sent the dealership 5000.00 for a car with no engine.

They labeled it the "Fred Flintstone Mobile".  It has holes in the floorboard, and you and your passangers stick your feet down, and start running as fast as you can.

HE HE  HE HE HE HEHE