Complaint Review: Department of children and family services

• Submitted: Sat, June 14, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — colville Washington
Department of children and family services
1100 south main colville, Select State/Province USA

Department of children and family services Colville CPS has violated my rights and where is the justice? i don't get justice because the judges work for them colville washington

*Consumer Comment: Loser again

*Consumer Comment: Really?

I was a victim of domestic violence and lacked insight into the cycle (needed to be educated). CPS took my kids but let me go home to them at my shelter care hearing because i was not the threat, my husband (now ex husband) was. later on I was forced into waiving my right to my fact finding trial. My lawyer was in on this. I was told if i did not sign the papers stating that i admit i was guilty of abuse and neglect then CPS would take the deal off the table.

I was confused, i asked what deal? My lawyer told me if i did not sign they would not be offering me the plan of returning my kids home to me. Even though i was allowed to live with them at my grandparents home, i was not allowed to be alone with them or take them anywhere without my grandparents. I was scared so i signed. This is just one of the many things they did to me. They need to be stopped. I am not the proud parent of kids that arn't technically mine anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-children-and-family-services/colville-Select-StateProvince-99114/Department-of-children-and-family-services-Colville-CPS-has-violated-my-rights-and-where-1154886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of children and family services

Loser again

AUTHOR: Scubasteve - ()

Hey loser Stacey again you lied yes CPS does take children away from the mother If she was a victim of DV ..they have done it plenty of times ..it's about MONEY..so get lost scumbag

Really?

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Did the Attorney hold a gun to your head??  Did they threaten your life?? I doubt that any of your report is true.  IF you can afford internet service then you can afford to get your kids back.  I worked with DV victims for years and CPS never takes children away from the abused parent unless they placed their children in imminent harm!

Your report is a joke because the only person you should blame is yourself.  And NO I do not work for CPS!