Complaint Review: Department of family and children's services

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — Gilroy California United States of America
Department of family and children's services
373 w Julian st 3rd floor San Jose ca, California United States of America

Department of family and children's services Cps Dfcs stalks and harassed me out of my kids for there sis money and I just asked for one parenteen class San Jose ca, California

*Consumer Comment: question

I just wanted a parenteen class and docs wanted our benefits so they tried to take my kids and we got away from them than they tried to force the parenteen class on me when I came back in town by taking my kids for no reason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-family-and-childrens-services/San-Jose-ca-California-95110/Department-of-family-and-childrens-services-Cps-Dfcs-stalks-and-harassed-me-out-of-my-kid-938790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of family and children's services

question

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

What the hell are you talking about?? What benefits do the Docs want??