Complaint Review: Department of law and Investigations Officer Paul Harris

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: Kelly in Missouri USA!!!! — Missouri United States of America
Department of law and Investigations Officer Paul Harris
do not know Palmdale, California United States of America

Department of law and Investigations Officer Paul Harris SCAM ARTIST! GO BACK TO THE COUNTRY YOU CAME FROM! Harrassing and threatening! Palmdale, California

*Consumer Comment: How about this

*Consumer Comment: A little info for you, Officer Paul Harris is a fake name, there's NO DEBT and they know it

*General Comment: officer paul harris

*Consumer Comment: Does this caller have a midle eastern accent

My story is the same as all the others, they started calling me at work on Friday 04/01/2011, they left a message on my voice mail and I could hardley understand them. The only thing I could understand was he said he was from the  Department of Law and Investigations and his name was Officer Paul Harris ( yea right, American name whatever)! like the others, VERY HEAVY Indian Accent!

I knew it was a scam because I had heard of this before from a friend, so I called them back when I got home from work. I started harrassing them, told them this was a scam and I knew it,  I did not give them a chance to hardley talk, but they soon started swearing at my husband and myself. We hung up but they kept calling for about an hour,  they called almost every minute.

This Monday 04/04/2011 - They called my work again, I took the call because I knew who it was, I told them to stop calling me and to stop harassing me, they said " I like harassing you and I would like to stick my DI** up your AS*" as you can imagine I was applauled and I hung up. That night I reported this information to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION and to the Missouri Analysis Departtment which is part of the Missouri Highway Patrol.

I wish someone could help us stop these creeps because unfortunatley they are getting money from some innocent people or they would not be doing it. I am personally on a mission to do EVERYTHING in my power to fight these non-american scam creeps.

Please do not fall victim to these guys!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-law-and-Investigations-Officer-Paul-Harris/Palmdale-California-/Department-of-law-and-Investigations-Officer-Paul-Harris-SCAM-ARTIST-GO-BACK-TO-THE-COU-714645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of law and Investigations Officer Paul Harris

How about this

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

I agree with the last post but how about telling this so called officer paul harris that it will cost him over a million dollars to remove the hex but he will have 1 hour to come up with the money or it will stay with him for rest of his life

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

They're calling from India/Pakistan and using a telephone relay so it LOOKS like they're American, they;re NOT, the call is a pure scam they know there's no debt, and don't give a d**n as they can't be prosecuted.
While they can't be prosecuted, YOU CAN"T EITHER, so Tell them that you've put a DEATH HEX on them(Yes ,stupid, but they believe this) and it'll cost a thousand dollars to remove this HEX, then when they call say "WHERE"S MY THOUSAND BUCKS, it'll dumfuddle them.
They want to collect, not pay.

#3 General Comment

officer paul harris

AUTHOR: JAYLO35 - (United States of America)

I am too being harrassed by this guy paul harris,i dont knw wht state or what web address.plz help stop this fraud!! !!

Does this caller have a midle eastern accent

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

If this caller calls again tell him that a really bad curse has been put on him . If he continues to call tell him the curse will cause something bad to happen to him an his family even friends also