Complaint Review: Department of legal affairs and allegations

• Submitted: Fri, July 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: anthony white — Oceanside California
Department of legal affairs and allegations
Na San Francisco , California USA
  • Phone: (415) 484 2132
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Department of legal affairs and allegations James Anderson, Kenith Webster Us loans, department of legal affairs and allegations, fake warrent San Francisco California

*Author of original report: Department of legal affairs and investigations

I received a call from a San fransico number I did not recognize around 11 am on friday. I have been receiving multiple called from various numbers for several weeks from people with heavy middle easternor east Indian accents buBeverly American names. They have been calling me to inform me I had been approved for loans I never applied for and I assumed this was another of those callS. the man on the phone I asked me if I had a lawyer he may speak with an unsaid no and asked what he was talking about he asked if I had any knowleshe of the lawsuit filed against me which I did not. He then told me I needed to call a Kenith Webster at a 415 number to find out about my lawsuit. When I called a man claiming to be attorney James Anderson (again with the heavy accent like the other guy) answered and told me Webster was "out at court" but he knew my name and my social my email and my addres which is scary. He informed me tht I had a lawsuit filed by a company called us loans I believe for a loan that was paid to me via EBT in an amount over $3,000 an when they tried to recover it they couldn't so they claimed the money was stolen. I never recevied Any funds from any company they spoke of. He told me that unless I could pay some amount around $600 dollars immediately he had to issue an arrest warrent for me that day. I asked for a case number or some verifying information but was told that if he gave me that info he would have to issue the warrent. I panicked and ashed what he could tell ma but he was extremely rude and attempted to bully me into listening to his BS story. I hung up and googled his "department of legal affairs and allegations ( or investigations I could tell with his accent) and found all these reports. He called me back shortly an I told him I read all about his "agency" and his scams and told him I was going to report him and to leave me alone and again hung up. I haven't heard back since. Please be aware of this people and don't panic just do your research.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-legal-affairs-and-allegations/San-Francisco-California/Department-of-legal-affairs-and-allegations-James-Anderson-Kenith-Webster-Us-loans-dep-1066533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of legal affairs and allegations

Department of legal affairs and investigations

AUTHOR: anthony white - ()

Title should be department of legal affairs and investigations my apologies for the spelling as well